Rose water is not only beautiful and enchantingly fragrant, but it also helps in improving the skin. It contains ingredients that keep the skin youthful flawless, and healthy (just like L’Amour Cream). If you want to sport that ageless, radiant glow, including rose water as part of your skincare regimen is a must!
What can rose water do to your skin?
- It helps in keeping the skin’s pH balanced
- It helps in eradicating acne, eczema, and dermatitis
- It helps in keeping moisture locked in.
- It revitalizes and keeps the skin smooth and supple
- It helps in healing minor wounds, cuts, and scars
- It has a cooling effect on the skin
- It helps in toning the skin.
- It features antibacterial properties, thus helping in keeping the skin clear of blemishes
- Its antioxidant properties help in reinforcing and strengthening skin cells.
- It facilitates skin cell regeneration
- The nourishing properties of rose water help in keeping the hair smooth, strong, and healthy
- The ideal solution for itchy and inflamed scalp. It also helps in dandruff management caused by infectious microorganisms
- It reenergizes the skin and prevents the development of wrinkles and other skin aging signs
- Facial Toner
Toners that are sold at beauty counters contain high levels of alcohol and irritating chemicals leaving your skin dry and dull. Rose water is a healthier and safer alternative. It natural tones the skin, opening pores so your skin can have that radiant glow.
- After-Sun Body Spray
Rose water is a mild and yet powerful ingredient to soothe sun burnt skin.
- Moisturizing Agent
Rose water enhances the moisturizing properties when combined with beauty creams.